Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Friday, May 09, 2008
I want to be swept off my feet.
I want to be looked at, like that.
I want to not feel like i'm sorely lacking,
second best.
I want to know, for sure.
I want to be held.
I just really want to be held,
right here, right now.
39 days
I suppose this is how you feel after sitting down for 7 hours in front of a laptop doing work.
BUT, BUT, 7 hours and 2 completed assignments later, it was worth it (:
8am class tmr = 7am wake up. Kill me now :(
(2.6 assignments down, 0.4 to go! GO, FRAN! :D)
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:31 AM